- Admission Process in Medicine course in Georgia is very simple and direct as no entrance test is required to get admission.
- Medical degrees from Georgia Universities or Institutions are acknowledged by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- MBBS students are given a chance to do their internships from some of the international companies of the world within the nation itself.
- MBBS students in Georgia can apply for further studies in 47 countries under LISBON Convention.
- The hospitals of Georgia are well equipped with infrastructure and technology.
- MBBS course is taught in English Medium in all the Medical Universities or Colleges.
- No donation is required to seek admission in MBBS course in Georgian Universities.
- Georgia is an affordable country to live with monthly expenses.
- Georgia is one of the safest countries to live as it features the lowest crime rate in the world.
- Hostel accommodation is very good at Georgian Universities. Students from India Indian food is readily served at the Hostel gives a homely feeling to Indian Students.
- Good Climate throughout the year.
- Scholarships for Excellent Students.
- Student can work in any European Country.
Studying MBBS in Europe and finally settling there is a dream for every student. MBBS fees in Georgia is comparatively low and the quality of education in Georgia is very high. That is why Georiga is becoming one of the famous destination for taking medical education in Europe. Many Indian students have started going to Georgia after 2011. This mainly happened due to the tension between Ukraine and Russia. Hence, studying MBBS in Georgia is preferred by Students over other countries.
HIGH-QUALITY EDUCATION: Universities in Georgia offer significantly better education as compared to private medical schools in India. The focus is put on to inherit practical skills in the student. The students also get access to the latest & modern medical equipment. The good universities in Georgia follow the quality guidelines of the World Heath Organization. Hence, studying from a top-rated MBBS University in Georgia ensures success in the medical career or the students.
SAFE and SECURE COUNTRY: Georgia is an extremely safe and female dominating country. There is no crime and MBBS students from India can travel in buses, trains or cabs without worries. The majority of the population of Georgia practice Christianity and are God loving. Georgian people are also very welcoming and accept religious and cultural diversities.
Hostel facility in Georgia
- Separate building for girls and boys.
- 100% Indian food, cooked by Indian cooks.
- Vegetarian food, and special non-vegetarian arrangement for students who are non-vegetarian.
- WiFi connectivity across the building.
- Fixed timings to ensure that students come back to the hostel after completing their university classes.
- Located at a very short distance from the University.
Hostel fee 250$ including all utilities
See below few pictures.